Beat Box Demo - Gamatron
TOP-3 Casinos to Play Beat Box Slot Machine
Beat Box Slot Review
Welcome to the grand finale of the tournament. You’ll go head-to-head with famous beatbox masters who showcase their talent and help you win real money. The Beat Box game was released in the spring of 2020. Its developer was Gamatron, a provider that chooses unique themes for its games.
This video slot features a 5x3 grid and 40 active lines. The gameplay is exceptionally dynamic and lucrative. There are special symbols and Free Spins mode that allows players to win more bets. As for payouts, we can’t say that they happen in every single round, but a payout percentage of 97.06-97.18% suggests you don’t have to wait long for your winnings.
How to play this slot
It’s worth noting that the Beat Box slot machine is different from other video slots, but it’s actually easy to play.
- When the slot machine first starts, you’ll see five participants in the tournament. The payouts they can bring are decreasing from left to right, so the three characters you choose will determine your budget.
- During the playing session, you may select other beatboxers at any time by pressing the appropriate button.
- The machine will suggest a bet corresponding to your choice of character. To see all available betting options with the selected beatboxers, click the pink and purple coin selection button. You may wager up to $20 per spin with all lines available.
- Go to the settings section to read the Beat Box slots rules and check the paytable.
- Finally, press the Spin button to make a single spin. If this seems tedious, or you lack the drive, use the Autoplay feature with the pre-selected number of auto spins.
The video slot’s algorithms and mechanics seem simple and straightforward, even for beginners. You have nothing to worry about because you can first try playing the demo slot right here.
Beat Box slot machines symbols and soundtrack
Many Gamatron slots feature manga-style graphics, and this is one of those cases. This cartoon style is sure to appeal to UK players with extra animations.
However, it would be foolish to create a slot machine based on beatbox competition without the appropriate sound. The soundtrack in the game is a complex and jazzy mix of beats that will have you bouncing along.
It’s worth spending a little time to examine the paytable with the themed symbols odds:
- Kris: from $25 to $200.
- Yaya: $20 to $150.
- Nastya: $15 to $100.
- Doug: $10 to $50.
- Kim: $7.50 to $40.
- Microphone: $5 to $50.
- Boombox: $5 to $40.
- Cap: $2.50 to $12.50.
- Headphones: $2.50 to $12.50.
- Sunglasses: $2.50 to $12.50.
- King: $2.50 to $12.50.
The Beat Box casino game also has a bonus symbol (Goblet) that offers the biggest payout of $2000. Also, it triggers a bonus round which we will talk about below.
There are several built-in features to help players put together more winning combinations. Each symbol can be Stacked, leading to new combinations for which you receive rewards. But most gamblers look for the free spins that are luckily available here.
When playing the Beat Box slot, land 3, 4, or 5 bonus symbols to trigger 10, 15, or 25 free rounds. One of the characters will be randomly chosen, and he/she becomes the dominant symbol that will appear more often in the bonus rounds.
It’s time to talk about what is missing from the game. We haven’t found a themed mini-game either jackpot wheel that would diversify the basic payout calculation. Nevertheless, the free spins are enough to keep you from leaving the casino empty-handed.
Pros and cons of the slot
The brand-new slot looks and sounds great, so it’s nice to play on desktop and mobile devices. But the lack of mini-games and other popular bonus features means you might get bored with time. Luckily, we have special symbols and free rounds that are often triggered. Let’s take a look at the other strengths.
- The graphics and soundtrack match the chosen theme.
- High RTP.
- Wide selection of symbols.
- Up to 25 Free Spins.
- Small maximum bet.
- No progressive jackpot.
This game is suitable for fans of new slots as well as people who like beatbox competitions. It is packed with quality graphics and soundtrack, but most importantly – you can run Beat Box demo and play for free!
Where to play in the UK
So we still have one more question to answer. It is important for gambling enthusiasts in the UK to find reliable, reputable, and generous casinos. We did our research and found several websites offering this game. Slotty Way, MadMax, Casillion, 4 Kings Slots, Slots Magic, and Lucky Niki are tops on this list. Join any of them and win big!